Affordable Michigan Long Term Care Insurance
For Michigan Residents and Seniors
There are many Michigan Seniors who have limited incomes and living needs that exceed their income. We can help Seniors by providing:
- Long Term Care insurance
- Medicare Supplements
- Prescription programs
- Discount plans
If you are looking for long term care health insurance in Michigan or long term care insurance quotes, please fill out the quote request form and a local agent will contact you .
Cheap Long Term Care MI
Looking for Cheap Health Insurance in Michigan? We can help with competitive quotes from major carriers. This ensures you get the best Health Insurance coverage for the least amount of money.
Important Information About Michigan Health Insurance
What To Look For When Buying Health Insurance in Michigan
- Make sure you are confident with the Health insurance agent and company. It is a good idea to contact the state insurance department and make sure the agent and the company you are dealing with are licensed in .
- Learn what kinds of Health Insurance policies will provide what you need and pick the one best for you. Dont hesitate to shop around and ask a lot of questions.
- Do not sign an application for Health Insurance until you review it carefully to be sure the answers are complete and accurate. Make sure that the word insurance is actually used and that there is no disclaimer stating that, This product is not insurance, nor is it intended to replace insurance.
There are hundreds of insurance scams occurring around the country offering coverage for $50 to $130 to cover the whole family. Don’t get caught in a scam. If it’s too good to be true, it’s too good to be true.
- When you buy a Health Insurance policy, make the check payable to the company, not the agent. Always pay by check or money order, and write your policy number on the payment. Do not give the agent your bank account number for automatic withdrawals until you have verified the agent and Health Insurance company background information.
- Ask for a receipt for all Health Insurance payments. The receipt should include your policy number, the date of payment and the name of the Health Insurance Company.
Tips for Avoiding Fraudulent Health Insurance Plans
- The best tool for avoiding fraud is your phone. Call your Health insurance department and find out whether the insurance agent and Health Insurance company are licensed in the state.
- Fraudulent plans are most often sold through direct mail solicitations, fax, radio ads or over the Internet, so be especially wary when responding to these solicitations.
- If a Health Insurance policy costs far less than what other companies are charging, this could be a warning sign. Its a good thing to comparison shop, but if a policy is significantly cheaper, beware. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Beware of a Health Insurance agent or company that:
- Refuses to provide proof of state licensure.
- Insists on cash payments or automatic withdrawal.
- States this is a one-time deal or your last chance for special savings.
- Boasts that the coverage is available to anyone, regardless of history or risk.
- Verbally states something is covered without showing you the details in a company publication.
- Tells you no other company provides this coverage or that the only other company is much more expensive.
- Tells you they can sell you any company but only has company publications for one company.
You may want to check the status of any company you can do so through your State Insurance office or the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC).
Long-Term Care Insurance Quotes
Get a FREE Quote
We can help you with a FREE no-obligation quote. We value your privacy and do not share your personal information with any 3rd parties
Other Insurance Offerings
Make sure your family is protected by getting Life Insurance. We are an Insurance Agent offering services through top providers.
Put You & Your Family in Good Hands
Get In Touch
If you have questions or need assistance please contact us at the number below or by sending the following form. Thank you!
Allchoice, Inc. Insurance offers low cost long-term care insurance plans, Medicare Suppliments, prescription plans, with instant quotes in Michigan, serving: Ann Arbor, Bay City, Brighton, Canton, Dearborn, Detroit, Farmington Hills, Flint, Grand Rapids, Greenville, Holland, Jackson, Kalamazoo, Kentwood, Lansing, Livonia, Wixom, Novi, Sterling Heights, Traverse City, Troy, Southfield, Warren, Westland, and more.