for Individuals, Families, and Businesses in Michigan
We are an Insurance Agent offering competitive quotes so you get the best value on Health Insurance.
Make sure you, your family, and employees are covered.
The most recent studies on bankruptcy show that approximately 50% of all personal bankruptcies are due to serious illness.
Even if you are ill for only three to six months the bills for health care can total from $30,000 to $200,000 and much more in some cases.
If you dont have health insurance coverage you can be exposed to high health care bills; or, if you have too little or the wrong kind of coverage, you won’t have enough protection.
Add this to the bills you were unable to pay while unemployed and it is easy to see how bankruptcy occurs.
We’ve compiled some important questions to ask when buying health insurance to help you in this effort.
Cheap Health Insurance MI
Looking for Cheap Health Insurance in Michigan? We can help with competitive quotes from major carriers. This ensures you get the best Health Insurance coverage for the least amount of money.
Important Information About Michigan Health Insurance
What To Look For When Buying Health Insurance in Michigan
- Make sure you are confident with the Health insurance agent and company. It is a good idea to contact the state insurance department and make sure the agent and the company you are dealing with are licensed in .
- Learn what kinds of Health Insurance policies will provide what you need and pick the one best for you. Dont hesitate to shop around and ask a lot of questions.
- Do not sign an application for Health Insurance until you review it carefully to be sure the answers are complete and accurate. Make sure that the word insurance is actually used and that there is no disclaimer stating that, This product is not insurance, nor is it intended to replace insurance.
There are hundreds of insurance scams occurring around the country offering coverage for $50 to $130 to cover the whole family. Don’t get caught in a scam. If it’s too good to be true, it’s too good to be true.
- When you buy a Health Insurance policy, make the check payable to the company, not the agent. Always pay by check or money order, and write your policy number on the payment. Do not give the agent your bank account number for automatic withdrawals until you have verified the agent and Health Insurance company background information.
- Ask for a receipt for all Health Insurance payments. The receipt should include your policy number, the date of payment and the name of the Health Insurance Company.
Tips for Avoiding Fraudulent Health Insurance Plans
- The best tool for avoiding fraud is your phone. Call your Health insurance department and find out whether the insurance agent and Health Insurance company are licensed in the state.
- Fraudulent plans are most often sold through direct mail solicitations, fax, radio ads or over the Internet, so be especially wary when responding to these solicitations.
- If a Health Insurance policy costs far less than what other companies are charging, this could be a warning sign. Its a good thing to comparison shop, but if a policy is significantly cheaper, beware. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Beware of a Health Insurance agent or company that:
- Refuses to provide proof of state licensure.
- Insists on cash payments or automatic withdrawal.
- States this is a one-time deal or your last chance for special savings.
- Boasts that the coverage is available to anyone, regardless of history or risk.
- Verbally states something is covered without showing you the details in a company publication.
- Tells you no other company provides this coverage or that the only other company is much more expensive.
- Tells you they can sell you any company but only has company publications for one company.
You may want to check the status of any company you can do so through your State Insurance office or the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC).
Health Insurance Quotes
Low Cost Health Insurance MI
Individual, Family, Group and Small Business Health Insurance
We provide Affordable Low Cost HEALTH INSURANCE, LIFE INSURANCE and MEDICARE SUPPLEMENTS.
We have many companies for Small Business Health Insurance, Self Employed Health Insurance, Family Health Insurance, Individual Health Insurance and Disability Insurance.
We represent many different insurance carriers so our Agency and agents can provide the best value Health Insurance in available for individuals, families, self employed, group and small businesses.
There are many choices for Affordable Health Insurance Plans. If you are looking for health insurance for an Individual, Family, self employed or Business there is a Low Cost Health Insurance health plan to fit your needs.
Programs are available in Traditional, PPO, POS, HMO, HSA’s (Health Savings Accounts) or for Catastrophic occurrences. You can use the instant quote buttons to get quotes from multiple insurance carriers and programs.
We provide you with health insurance quotes from multiple Health Insurance companies. We help you choose the health insurance company and health insurance plan that best fits your needs.
If you are looking for Health Insurance for an individual, family, small business, group or are self employed we can find an Affordable Health Insurance in a healthcare plan to meet your budget.
Other Insurances Offerings
Make sure your family is protected by getting Life Insurance. We are an Insurance Agent offering services through top providers.
Put You & Your Family in Good Hands
Get In Touch
If you have questions or need assistance please contact us at the number below or by sending the following form. Thank you!
Allchoice, Inc. Insurance offers low cost health insurance, healthcare plans, health savings account, high deductible plans, life insurance, medicare supplements and long term care with instant quotes in Michigan, serving: Ann Arbor, Bay City, Brighton, Canton, Dearborn, Detroit, Farmington Hills, Flint, Grand Rapids, Greenville, Holland, Jackson, Kalamazoo, Kentwood, Lansing, Livonia, Wixom, Novi, Sterling Heights, Traverse City, Troy, Southfield, Warren, Westland, and many more.